Special Needs Programs
- The golf cart should be reserved up to five days ahead by calling the Pro Shop at 781-843-6513 x2. The staff will keep an appointment book for the cart. The cart will not be available to golfers if a teaching opportunity is scheduled.
- Golfers who are permanently mobility-impaired are eligible to use the cart. Others use the cart with permission from the supervisor of play. The golfer must be 18 years old to rent the cart. All shots that the golfer makes on the golf course must be made while seated in the golf cart.
- The golfer will make a tee time reservation through the automated system. Standard green fees will apply. The staff will suggest that the golfer arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the tee time to allow for a short training session. The staff will also encourage the golfer to bring an assistant to help the golfer get on and off the golf cart. The golf staff will not be able to assist a golfer into or off the cart. This assistant would be allowed on the course only as a paid golfer because spectators are not permitted due to insurance purposes.
- The cost of renting the SoloRider is the prevailing single rider rate for 18 holes and the prevailing nine-hole rate for nine holes. The user would be required to sign the standard rental agreement.
- The golf course superintendent reserves the right to prevent the use of the SoloRider due to adverse course conditions. Call ahead on rainy days to check for cart conditions.